Autoantibodies as biomarkers (see ASCO '17 and SITC '18 Posters (left)
Circulating autoantibodies are powerful resources to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune disorders, infectious diseases and cancer - especially with promising advances in immuno-oncology.
ImmuneProfiler™ uses the CDI HuProt proteome microarray platform
With ~81% of the canonical proteome* on a single slide, ImmuneProfiler represents a more comprehensive and high-throughput alternative to other assay platforms for the development of predictive early diagnostic tests.
- Proteins, not peptides: well-folded with confomationally intact epitopes
- Largest collection in the world; recently re-sequenced
- Detect primary (IgM) and secondary (IgG) responses (and other Igs)
- Rapid and reproducible assay: results and analysis in days, not weeks
- Low volume of precious sample: as little as 3 μl serum or plasma per assay
- Economical and customizable: focused arrays can be made based on screening data
- Access to CDI expert bioinformatics specialists
How ImmuneProfiler™ works:
ImmuneProfiler™ - a two-phase service
|Phase 1: Discovery||Rapidly generate large amounts of data quickly using minimal amounts of serum or plasma. This segment focuses on known disease state sample vs treatment outcome or normal samples and cohort sizes of 50-100 range.|
|Phase 2: Focus||A focused analysis of a larger number of samples (>200) against recurrent candidates identified during the discovery phase. CDI will custom manufacture focused microarrays with 50-500 proteins printed in up to 14 subarrays per slide. This significantly decreases the cost and allows for rapid testing of very large cohorts needed to obtain statistically significant data.|
|Bioinformatics||CDI’s expert bioinformatics specialists will analyze your data obtained in the first two phases and - using established biostatistical methods - will determine and identify statistically relevant profiles with potential for diagnostic or predictive tests.|
Sample ImmuneProfiler™ Project (for illustrative purposes)
As part of its Custom Discovery Services portfolio, CDI will analyze your serum samples on a contract research basis. Please call us TOLL FREE at 844-539-6296 to learn more or begin a project.